Sunday, October 4, 2009

So...How do I do that

Don't you hate it when a preacher yells at you for 45 minutes (at least) to do something then leaves you on your own to figure out what it is that you should be doing?
After service today many of you approached me and thanked me for the message and it seemed clear to me that the Holy Spirit was really speaking to hearts, souls and minds today. One conversation in particular really stuck out to me. After the service I was talking with a few of you (Carl, Amy and June) about "What we should do with all of this," and someone said, "I wish you would start a blog to help us work out the particulars of the real life application of seeing the 'Love brought to town.'" And I thought, "THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!"
With that thought in mind, I will be blogging this month for the purpose of helping each of us apply what it is that we are learning on Sunday morning. I hope that these posts will help us to flex our spiritual muscles and grow in our ability to function out of love to those who are within our sphere of influence.
So, keep your eyes open. I will be making the first post tomorrow. Have a great week!
Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment